Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Week

The second week in March (yes I've really been needing to post but just getting around to it) was my birthday. I think this may of been the first time I've every truly had a birthday week. It started out Friday night (my real b-day was Monday) with some of our good friends making a surprise stop with TCBY ice cream cake! The cake was delicious and it was so fun to hang out with these guys. I worked the weekend, then came my actual day. Another good friend invited Grant and I over for lunch and a playdate, it was the perfect way to spend a gorgeous afternoon. Then Nick was so cute and lined up a sitter, rounded up some more good friends, and off we went to Blanc Burger (which is one of my favorite burger joints). Then home for ice cream cake again (this one was Sheridan's and it was absolutely delicious). Did I forget to mention our little pre Blanc Burger/Grant bedtime birthday celebration. Here is a picture from that...

A candle stuck with gum to a frozen cupcake :) We had to make something work to get that candle to stay on the cupcake. And Grant did finally get the cupcake and loved every bite of it.

This did not end the Birthday festivities. Wednesday, my co-workers planned a little birthday potluck and Thursday we were off to Arizona! I could not of asked for a better week!

No comments: